Township Clerk's Office
Westampton Township Municipal Building
710 Rancocas Road
Westampton, NJ 08060
609-267-1891 ext. 6
Monday - Thursday, 8:00 AM to 4 PM; Friday 8:00 to 1:00 PM
The Township Clerk's Office is responsible for the following:
- Records & Minutes of the Township Committee Meetings
- Elections - voter registration and absentee ballots
- All licensing - dogs, kennels, raffles, mercantile, liquor
- Township Ordinances, Resolutions, and Code
- Landlord Registration Forms
- Copies of Records and Maps
The Township Administrator and Clerk’s office handles questions, complaints and concerns of township residents.
The Municipal Building is closed on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day and day after, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and day after.